I'm Natalie. I obviously like a lot of things, mostly fictional, as shown by my eclectic collection of reblogs. We could be friends, if you like. Just stop by my ask box, gimme a ring or a... type, I guess.
I'm usually procrastinating. In fact, I think I always am. That's kinda the point of this website, right? And college.. Oops.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
[dials 911] hi yes it’s been two weeks and i’m still emotionally unstable because of bucky barnes
if you ever feel like a failure, just remember that jack crawford and the fbi arrested a vegan as the main suspect on a cannibal case
being a feminist is like trying to fix a giant hole in the wall and discovering that the entire wall is rotting and filled with termites and you have a lot more work to do than you thought you did
And also the termites verbally attack you while you fix the wall.
"NOT ALL TERMITES ARE LIKE THAT"